Heavy and weathered oil cleaner for removing oil and grease from hard surfaces.
Ordering Information: Product can be ordered in volumes of 5 gallons or 55 gallons. For larger quantities, please call 855-428-2436 for a quote. Appropriate sales tax and shipping charges will be added to the order.
Download BG-Clean™ 406 Brochure
Product Details: BG-Clean™ 406 is an industrial degreaser and cleaner that combines maximum cleaning power with excellent environmental, safety, and handling characteristics. It is completely water soluble and rapidly biodegradable. It cleans all kinds of oils, including weathered and hardened oils from bare metal, tile, and concrete surfaces of all kinds. Oils and grease are quickly detackified and made available for removal.
|BG-Clean™ 406 is maximum cleaning power that combines with minimal enviornmental impact to produce less downtime.|
BG-Clean™ 406 offers significant advantages compared to other cleaners including:
- BG-Clean™ 406 is fast and effective on all kinds of oil and grease.
- The contaminant is detackified and will not readhere to the cleaned surface.
- BG-Clean™ 406 is safe to store, handle, and use and is 100% rapidly biodegradable.
- BG-Clean™ 406 can be applied by hand or power washer and can be used in conjunction with parts washers and oil water separators.
- BG-Clean™ 406 will reduce workplace liabilities.
- BG-Clean™ 406 will reduce downtime and increase productivity.
Product Application: Use BG-Clean™ 406 at a 2% to 10% dilution with water. It may be applied by hand or high pressure washer. When applying by hand, use stronger concentrations; when applying by high pressure, use lower dilutions.
Allow BG-Clean™ 406 to penetrate for 1 to 15 minutes depending on the difficulty of the job and rinse with water (hot water will improve cleaning efficiency). Oil and grease are quickly detackified and made available for reclamation. Repeat as necessary. Consult your local Amiran BioChemicals representative for specific application questions.
Note: BG-Clean™ 406 works well in conjunction with BG-Solv™ 760 for deep penetration cleaning of concrete surfaces.