Floor and tile cleaner designed for use on hard surfaces such as tile, concrete, slate, and linoleum.
Read U.S. Dept. of Agriculture Product Approval >
Ordering Information: Product can be ordered in volumes of 5 gallons or 55 gallons. For larger quantities, please call 855-428-2436 for a quote. Appropriate sales tax and shipping charges will be added to the order.
Download the BG-Clean™ 606 Brochure
Product Details: BG-Clean™ 606 is an aqueaous cleaner designed to clean dirt, grease, and scuff marks from hard floor surfaces. It is suitable for use on surfaces such as tile, concrete, slate and linoleum and leaves no residue behind. 606 has very good foaming characteristics and is easily applied. Further, the product is 100% biodegradable, has low toxicity, and excellent safety characteristics.
|Better engineering makes BG-Clean™ 606 a highly effective, environmentally friendly, and consumer safe choice.|
BG-Clean™ 606 offers significant advantage compared to other cleaner including:
- BG-Clean™ 606 is highly effective at removing animal fat and grease from tile.
- BG-Clean™ 606 has been approved for use by the USDA in federally inspected meat and poultry plants.
- BG-Clean™ 606 is safe to store, handle, and use and is 100% biodegradable.
- BG-Clean™ 606 can be applied by hand, mop, or by power washer, and can be used to remove a wide range of contaminants including grease and dirt.
- BG-Clean™ 606 is pH neutral and non-abrasive to the surfaces it cleans.
- BG-Clean™ 606 can be diluted up to 50 times with water.
To apply BG-Clean™ 606 simply mix a 2-10% dilution of the product with water. The dilution you use will depend on how dirty the surface being cleaned is and the application method chosen. For example, to perform maintenance cleaning on ordinary floor scum, a 2% dilution is suggested. When cleaning heavy grease by hand, use a 10% dilution. Use of high pressure and hot water will lower the dilutions required.
Spray, mop, or wipe BG-Clean™ 606 over the affected area and allow it to penetrate for 1 to 2 minutes. Next, agitate the surface with a brush or mop and rinse it clean with water. Be sure to rinse with potable water when used in federally inspected meat and poultry plants.