Ink and graffiti cleaner for light to medium duty cleaning of ink and graffiti from fabrics and hard surfaces.
Ordering Information: Product can be ordered in volumes of 5 gallons or 55 gallons. For larger quantities, please call 855-428-2436 for a quote. Appropriate sales tax and shipping charges will be added to the order.
Download BG-Clean™ 617 Brochure
Product Details: BG-Clean™ 617 is an aqueous based cleaner designed for light to medium duty cleaning of ink and graffiti from fabrics and hard surfaces. The product is also highly effective on grease, oil residue, and dirt. It works well on metals, painted surfaces, fabrics, and the like. Application areas include schools, offices, subways, bus stations, factories, or any place that unwanted dirt and graffiti have appeared.
|BG-Clean™ 617 penetrates and removes industrial inks, oil, dirt, resin, flux, and some paints making it an effective weapon against graffiti.|
BG-Clean™ 617 offers significant advantages compared to other cleaners including:
- BG-Clean™ 617 cleans as well as chemicals such as Methylene Chloride, but without the negative safety and environmental impacts.
- BG-Clean™ 617 is safe to store, handle, and use and is 100% rapidly biodegradeable.
- BG-Clean™ 617 works well on fabric surfaces such as carpets and upholstery.
- BG-Clean™ 617 can be applied by hand or in conjunction with power washers.
- BG-Clean™ 617 not only works on inks and paints but also can clean oil and grease, making it a dual use product.
- BG-Clean™ 617 rinses clean with water and leaves no residue behind.
Product Application: BG-Clean™ 617 should be applied at concentrations ranging from 20 to 100%. Dilutions will vary with the usage situation and application method. When cleaning ink and graffiti, use anywhere from a full concentrate product to a 20% solution diluted with water. When cleaning dirt and grease use a 10% to 20 % solution.
Spray, mop, or wipe BG-Clean™ 617 over the surface to be cleaned and allow it to penetrate for 1 to 3 minutes. Next agitate the surface with a brush or high pressure water. Last, rinse the surface with clean water and repeat as necessary. Hot water and high pressure will speed the cleaning process in most cases.