User friendly rust remover for removal of rust and scale from hard metal surfaces and rust stains from hard surfaces like rock and concrete.
Ordering Information: Product can be ordered in volumes of 5 gallons or 55 gallons. For larger quantities, please call 855-428-2436 for a quote. Appropriate sales tax and shipping charges will be added to the order.
Download the BG-Clean™ 641 Brochure
Product Details: BG-Clean™ 641 is an easy to use, light acidic, water-based chemical designed to help remove rust and scale from hard surfaces. The product is highly effective at removing rust from metal surfaces and can also remove rust stains from hard surfaces like rock and concrete. For marine industry type applications, the product
is an excellent cleaner for heavy scale buildups on boat and ship hulls.
|BG-Clean™ 641 responds to a tough cleaning challenge with|
an effective yet environmentally safe and user friendly cleaning chemical.
BG-Clean™ 641 offers significant advantages compared to other cleaners including:
- BG-Clean™ 641 can also be used for removal of light oils and dirt.
- BG-Clean™ 641 is safe to store, handle, and use and is 100% rapidly biodegradeable.
- BG-Clean™ 641 can be diluted up to 90% with water.
- BG-Clean™ 641 works quickly to dissolve rust and scale (5 to 10 minutes) and can easily be applied by hand or garden type sprayer.
- BG-Clean™ 641 helps to prevent new rust on freshly cleaned surfaces.
- Surfaces treated with BG-Clean™ 641 will rinse clean with water alone.
Product Application: Use BG-Clean™ 641 at a concentration ranging from full strength to 10% depending on the usage situation. When using the product as a heavy duty rust remover, apply at 50% to full strength. For removing hard water scales, use a 5 to 20% solution.
To apply, simply spray the product on the surface to be treated using a garden type sprayer or power washer. Allow BG-Clean™ 641 to penetrate for 5 to 10 minutes depending on the difficulty of the job. Next, rinse the surface with water (high pressure water will improve cleaning efficiency.) Repeat as necessary. Consult your local representative for specific application questions.
Note: This product is an acidic chemical and prolonged skin contact should be avoided.