Ink and graffiti cleaner for medium duty cleaning of ink and graffiti from fabrics and hard surfaces.
Ordering Information: Product can be ordered in volumes of 5 gallons or 55 gallons. For larger quantities, please call 855-428-2436 for a quote. Appropriate sales tax and shipping charges will be added to the order.
Download the BG-Solv™ 717 Brochure
Product Details: BG-Solv™ 717 is a powerful solvent cleaner designed for high penetration and rapid removal of ink and graffiti from hard surfaces. The product also is effective at removing grease, oil residue, and dirt. It works well on
metals, painted surfaces, and some plastics. Application areas include schools, offices, subways, bus stations, factories, or any place that unwanted dirt and graffiti have appeared.
|BG-Solv™ 717 aggressively penetrates and removes inks and graffiti from most nonporous surfaces restoring them to origninal condition.|
BG-Solv™ 717 offers significant advantages compared to other cleaners including:
- BG-Solv™ 717 cleans as well as chemicals such as Methylene Chloride, but without the negative safety and environmental impacts.
- BG-Solv™ 717 is safe to store, handle, and use and is 100% rapidly biodegradeable.
- BG-Solv™ 717 is cost effective providing for a long term economical solution.
- BG-Solv™ 717 can be applied by hand or in conjunction with power washers.
- BG-Solv™ 717 not only works on inks and paints but also can clean oil and grease, making it a dual use product.
- BG-Solv™ 717 rinses clean with water and leaves no residue behind.
Product Application: Remove any heavy buildup from the surface to be cleaned by scraping or wiping the area. If water is used during surface preparation, the area should be allowed to dry before proceeding. Spray, wipe, or mop BG-Solv™ 717 over the surface to be cleaned and allow it to penetrate for 5 to 10 minutes.
Next agitate the surface with a brush or high pressure water. Last, rinse the surface with clean water and repeat the process as necessary. Hot water and high pressure will speed the cleaning process in most cases. Use absorbent materials or a wet vacuum to contain any water or chemical which runs off during the cleaning process.